Criteria to return an item:
- Return must be logged within 7 working days of item invoiced, via email
- The item is in a re-sellable condition
- The item qualifies for return (example, reflect/embroidery does not qualify)
- The item is in its original packaging, with original invoice
- Our director(s) has authorised the return
- The item has been worn *
- The packaging is missing or damaged
- The item was bought in our Sale area
- The original invoice does not accompany the goods
- Reflect on request; embroidery/printing; goods made to order; special requests do not qualify.
* Special conditions apply in respect of returns of defective/latent defect products. If a product has a defect, please include an image with your return request.
How to return an item(s):
- Email your request for a return within 7 working days of the order being purchased to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. No returns will be accepted if it wasn’t pre-authorised for return by Claw Boots.
- Invoice number must be supplied when returning stock for credit and stock must be in the original undamaged packaging.
- If there is no latent defect the courier charge will be for the customer’s account.
- If a shortage is not reported within 48 hours, claims will not be processed. Claw Boots is monitored by camera, and an investigation will also need to be undertaken.
- There will be a 10% handling fee if stock is returned after 7 working days, unless the stock had a latent defect.
If an item was a sample, please still fill in the below email, and be sure to bring the invoice along to expedite the exchange/credit.
If the item needs to be exchanged for another size, please still fill in the below email, so we can check if we have the size in stock and so we can get it ready for you. Be sure to bring the invoice along to expedite the exchange.
Details to include in email:
Number and date:
the item(s) in a re-sellable condition? Yes/No
this a sample?
- Is this a size exchange?
A Claw employee will then revert to you soonest.