|Liner Material||HPPE, Glass fiber, Nylon|
|Cuff style||Knit wrist|
|Colour||Grey and white|
|Mechanical||En388 Abrasion Lv4, Cut Lv5, Tear Lv4, Puncture Lv3|
|Chemical||Acids, Bases, Solvents not suitable|
|Heat and Cold||Not suitable|
|Packaging||Individual Colourful bag, 12 pairs in a bag, 10 bags in a carton|
- Assembling metal parts and components
- Glass manufacturing
- Handling of sharp-edged objects, pre-assembling, cutting of small dry or lightly oiled parts and maintenance.
- Plastics injection and moulding
- Cut master puralite glove provide comfort and flexibility. Easy to wear during long working hours, they also offer users a “cool feeling”.
- The special formulation of the polyurethane coating gives the gloves flexibility and fit, as well as secure grip on dry to slightly oily pieces for sure handling in a wide range of environments.
- Cut resistance level5 provide the glove safe handling sharp pieces.
Both new & used gloves should be thoroughly inspected before use. Gloves should not be left in contaminated condition if reuse is intended, especially if potential hazard exists. The glove should be cleaned before removal. The glove can be washed with mild detergent then rinsed & air dried before use. All gloves should be thoroughly inspected before reuse to ensure no damage is present.