Glad collar shirt with two chest pockets, with reflective tape on top and bottom of chest. Navy sleeves, bottom half and pocket flaps. Hi-viz lime green front, hi-viz orange at the back. 65/35 Poly/Cotton material.
- Directional High Visibility
- Directional Awareness
- By adopting this new Directional signalling system, where ACID/GREEN = COME (facing) and ORANGE/RED = GO (unsighted/turned away). Not only do you see the person, but you know that the person wearing acid / green on their chest may be able to see you.
- Security – Highly visible people are easy to spot in unauthorised areas. Accidents are also minimised, and people are more cautious and aware.
- Productivity – Increased productivity, as all employers are very aware of every movement or lack of movement thereof.
- Departmental Supervision – By giving departments differing peripheral coloured Come n GO garments, one can see at a glance who is in the correct department and who is wondering around in other departments.
- Savings – Uniform and a high visibility vest in one