Winter parka jacket, navy with reflective around the middle, arms and chest. 170g fleece lining and 180gm batting. Press studs and zip. Oxford fabric. Water repellent. Navy body and sleeves. Hi-viz lime green front, hi-viz orange at the back.
- Usable down to -20 degrees Celsius
- Directional High Visibility
- Directional Awareness
- By adopting this new Directional signalling system, where ACID/GREEN = COME (facing) and ORANGE/RED = GO (unsighted/turned away). Not only do you see the person, but you know that the person wearing acid / green on their chest may be able to see you.
- Security – Highly visible people are easy to spot in unauthorised areas. Accidents are also minimised, and people are more cautious and aware.
- Productivity – Increased productivity, as all employers are very aware of every movement or lack of movement thereof.
- Departmental Supervision – By giving departments differing peripheral coloured Come n GO garments, one can see at a glance who is in the correct department and who is wondering around in other departments.
- Savings – Uniform, high visibility vest and winter jacket in one.